Sunday 4th April 2021
10:30am Rev Reuben McCormick, Easter Sunday – live streamed
12noon Rev Reuben McCormick, Easter Sunday – in person only
Resumption of in-person Worship Services
We are delighted to be able to resume in-person services again! In order to enable people to gather again we are moving to two morning services, one at 10:30-11:15am, and the second at 12:00-12:45pm. As with all of life at this time – you will need:
- your mask,
- to continue 2 metres social distancing,
- hand sanitiser will be provided,
- the Automatic door at the side of the church is the new main entrance,
- your attendance will be recorded,
- you will be shown to the particular seat according to the pre-prepared seating plan, please follow the stewards guidance,
- at the end of the service, we will all leave, orderly and keeping social distancing – through the main church doors.
Our plan is people will be able to attend worship more often, hopefully fortnightly rather than once a month I would ask for your patience as we work out the details of following the guidelines and working to enable us to worship together. Our 10:30am service will continue to be available on-line for those who are at home or who are not at church that week. If you want to come to church – Let your elder know. They will let you know when you can attend. If you don’t have an elder – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. If you don’t have email, call and leave a message at the church office 02890848774 – and we will get back to you.
Zoom Prayer Meeting will continue online on Sundays 4th and 11th April at 8pm.
For full announcement sheet: Easter 2021